NZPA Mobile App
The NZPA App is a quick and convenient way for Police Association members to get help and advice when and where they need it.
As well as an extensive help and advice section, you can access and update your membership details and keep up to date with news from the Association direct to your mobile.
Content will be available on the app even when the user doesn’t have cellphone reception or an internet connection, making it useful for members in remote locations.
Download the free NZPA mobile app from:
- the iTunes Store (iPhone), or
- the Google Play Store (Android).
- Critical incident advice for emergency situations and advice on who to call for help
- Step-by-step employment advice – like having the Little Blue Book at your fingertips
- View your existing membership details and update them if they change – for example, if you move house
- Keep up with the latest media and news from the Association
- Contact information for your Field Officer and Committee reps
- View your deductions and documents, like your Group Life Insurance Benefit nomination form
- Information on other products and services available to members
Got a question? Read the Questions and Answers about the NZPA app.
We welcome user feedback on the app. If you have feedback, please let us know by filling out the Send Us Feedback form.
Navigating the NZPA mobile app
On your first entry into the app you will be asked to log in using your NZPA website login details. You will then set a four digit PIN, which will be used to access the app again in the future (so make you don’t forget it!). The PIN keeps your personal details secure.
The Home screen displays your current membership details and a newsfeed teaser.
The Help tab displays advice in two sections – Work, and Products & Services. Under Work you’ll find Critical Incident Advice, for when you are involved in a critical incident and need advice quickly, and Investigation/Legal and Employment Advice. Each section will give you a list of help questions and answers that spell out what you should do and who you should contact.
At the top right corner of the Help tab you will find the Contacts icon. This takes you to a list of your Association reps and their contact details.
The News tab is a feed of recent media of interest and news from the Association. These link either to content on the NZPA website, or to external news sites.
In My Details you can view your existing membership details, your current deductions and your member documents. If you wish to update your details, tap the Edit icon in the top right corner and make the changes you need to, then tap the Save icon to save the changes.