The benefits of this membership type are:
- Ability to book Holiday Homes 6 months in advance
- Full access to Fire & General, Life Insurance Extra and travel insurance products
- Access to our full range of Member Discounts
- You will be eligible for a Police Health Plan exemption*
- A fortnightly Welfare Fund premium of only $1.33
*The Health Plan exemption must be approved by our Welfare Fund Manager before you become eligible for the Retired Welfare Fund membership.
To check your eligibility for retired Welfare Fund membership please note the following requirements:
- You must be retired or resigned from NZ Police or NZ Police Association
- You must be able show that you are receiving a fixed income from the New Zealand Superannuation or similar pension.
- You need to provide a copy of a certificate of service, or proof of a Long Service and/or a Good Conduct medal
- You must have been a member of the PWF for at least 14 years (this can be verified by our team)
To apply, please email your request to [email protected] and include your supporting documentation as outlined above.
If you have any queries, please contact our Member Services Team on 0800 500 122 for assistance.