The Police Association is proud to produce its monthly Police News magazine, both printed and online, providing news, in-depth feature stories and information on products and services offered by the Police Welfare Fund for members and their families. There are 11 issues a year, starting in February.
We’re always interested in stories for Police News; if you have a suggestion, please email email@example.com.
In this issue
- Spotlight on Blue Light
- Fine-tuning fleeing driver policies
- Media makes dog's breakfast of Police audit
- Association service recognised
- Rammers in the slammer
- CPK exam trial begins this month
- Iam Keen (July 2019)
- PCT gone mad?
- Firearms recovery a massive project for Police
- Protective barriers to improve in-car safety
- President's Column: Time to share the burden of solving our social ills